This shoe uses the original last from the shoes introduction back in 2009 and cannot be purchased new anywhere except Ball and Buck. We highlight "new" because these shoes are in such demand that they hold their value better than gold bullion and are commonly found on eBay or on the racks of RRL with a steep price tag.
Get a pair and wear the hell out of them: they look better the more beat up they are. Also, don't make the mistake of only wearing these with a suit. They are just as comfortable being paired with jeans, chinos, or even shorts if you're feeling a little ballsy.
• Ball and Buck branded footbed
• Premium calfskin leather upper
• Single oak leather sole
• Blaze orange leather lining
• Blaze orange welt stitching
• 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
• This shoe is eligible for the full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
• Brown Calf
• Black Calf
• Wheat Suede
"The Mora double monk strap by Allen Edmonds has become something of legend in the world of men's style. After being introduced back in 2006, the shoe mysteriously disappeared, forcing savvy guys to hunt it down on eBay and in thrift stores. Hand sewn in Port Washington, Wisconsina process that involves more than 200 individual stepsthe shoes are Goodyear welted and feature a natural toe box and substantial sole. It's a decidedly American take on a traditionally slimmer, European shoe."
Questions? Contact us