Make Your Selection
The Upland Jacket, Brown
Ball and Buck's Upland Jacket is just Something You Need to Experience
Only when you feel the weight of the Waxed Cotton Shell on your shoulders or the texture of the Whale Corduroy Collar on the back of your neck do you truly understand how special this garment is.
The Upland Jacket is the Ball and Buck philosophy manifest: American-Made, crafted with a marriage of function and timeless design, and created from quality material that guarantees use from generation to generation.
Try the Upland on once and you’ll know, whether trekking up a hillside or a city street, this will be the jacket you wear for the rest of your life.
- Brown Waxed Cotton Shell
- 6oz Authentic Ball and Buck Camo Lining in Brushed Lightweight Cotton
- Antique Brass Hardware from Scovill
- #10 Antique Brass Heavy Duty Zipper from YKK USA
- Finest Quality 11 Whale Corduroy Collar
- Finest Quality Moleskin Hand Warmer Pockets
- Weather Shield Hidden Pocket
- Double Side Access Game Pocket with Blaze Orange Waterproof Lined
- Storm Cuff System from Minnesota Knitting Mills with Blaze Orange Waterproof Lined
- Snap on Removable Hood
- Made in Massachusetts
- Only Available at Ball and Buck
|S||35-38||35-38||28 ¼||31 ½|
|M||39-42||39-42||29 ⅜||33 ½|
|L||43-46||43-46||30 ½||35 ½|
|XL||47-50||47-50||31 ⅝||37 ½|
"Sleeve Length" is measured from center back. "Body Length" is measured from high point of shoulder.