Our Active+ Joan Field Pant is our most versatile brush pant for warm weather hunting conditions. We chose to build these pants using an active four-way stretch twill performance fabric throughout the waist and thighs for exceptional comfort and mobility in the field. For proven abrasion and puncture resistance, we layered our anatomically cut 12.29 oz Mil-Spec Canvas paneling to keep your legs protected against heavy brush and rocky terrain without impeding movement. We worked with fellow hunter and conservationist, Britt Longoria to perfect the fit of these pants. The Active+ Joan Field Pant features a medium rise that sits at your natural waist line and a tapered leg through the thigh and calf. There's just the right amount of room to be worn over a boot or tucked into a boot without bunching.
- Breathable Twill Performance Fabric
- Active Moisture Wicking & Cooling Performance
- Active Water Resistance
- Active Four Way Stretch Throughout Waist and Thighs
- Tapered Leg Through Thigh and Calf
- Medium Rise Sits at Your Natural Waist
- 12.29 oz Mil-spec Abrasion-Resistant Signature Canvas Leg Patches Anatomically Cut for a Flattering Fit
- Reinforced Seat for the Long Haul
- Reinforced Bar Tacks For Durability
- Signature Shotgun Shell Brass Hardware
- Blaze Orange YKK 4.5" Zip Fly
- Additional Back Inseam and 1" Bottom Hem for Custom Fit Tailoring
Sign in to leave a review
These pants are really comfortable. Make sure to look at the sizing guide prior to ordering. I ordered what I thought was my size but they were a little tight, so exchanged them for a size bigger and can’t wait to put them to use.. Ball and Buck’s costumer service is amazing!
Ordering was easy, fit is great. Can’t wait for quail season to open so I can field test these pants. I think these lightweight pants will be great for SW Georgia.
I’m excited to take my new Joan field pants to Africa! They are comfortable and they fit perfectly. It’s always been so difficult to find quality women’s outdoor clothing so thank you Ball and Buck for thinking of the outdoor woman! Kimberly Terk
I was so excited to see the pants were American made when they arrived! The fit was perfect, they are comfortable to move in and last but not least they look nice on.