Field Outfitters | Enter to Win $100 Merchandise Credit Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
Participants in the GIVEAWAY agree that they have read, understood and accepted these Official Rules and agree to be bound by them, including all eligibility requirements and decisions of the Sponsor. We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of the Official Rules for future reference.
$100 Gift Card is Only Valid on Ball and Buck Branded Merchandise at www.ballandbuck.com
- HOW TO ENTER:There are two ways to enter: 1) Via iPad signup station at a event with the Ball and Buck Field Outfitters OR 2) Or when giving their email address during a purchase at the Field Outfitters at a participating event. An entrant may not enter with multiple identities. One entry per person. You may enter friends or family for this promotion pending their email address is confirmed and active.
- ELIGIBILITY:Open to participants 18 years of age and older at the time of drawing. Employees and directors of Canfield and Brooks LLC d/b/a Ball and Buck ("Sponsor") and its affiliates, advertising agencies, and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win and entry by such persons will be deemed invalid. "Immediate family" is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse. If any winner is deemed a minor in the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the winner will need parental consent in order enter the Giveaway and to be awarded the Prize or the Prize may be awarded to his/her parent/legal guardian (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of age or identity. Void where prohibited. A winner is only valid if their email is valid, confirmed, and active on the Ball and Buck newsletter.
- RANDOM DRAWING:Winners will be selected in a random computer-processed drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted within 2-4 weeks proceeding an eligible Field Outfitters event. One winner will be chosen from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be conducted following an event or multiple events in which the minimum number of entries are gained. Minimum entries per drawing is 100. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will be required (or his/her parent or legal guardian where the selected Winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence) The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. An entrant is not deemed a winner of any prize, even if the winning notification should so indicate, unless and until the entrant's eligibility has been verified, all required documents returned and executed, including and without limitation an irs form w9 if applicable, and the entrant has been notified that the acceptance and verification process is complete. Potential winners who have not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence shall require parental consent to accept any prize.
- PRIZE:One (1) $100 Ball and Buck Gift Card valid for any Ball and Buck branded product. Total approximate retail value ("ARV"): $100 USD. Gift Card is valid only at www.ballandbuck.com. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize will be delivered to qualified winner who has returned all required documents within seven (7) days. Gift card is not valid on any FINAL SALE or 3rd Party Vendor merchandise (PF Flyers, Randolph Engineering, etc.) If a purchase is made for these vendors using the gift card, a purchase may be cancelled.
- GENERAL RULES:All taxes and fees resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering Giveaway, Entrant (or Entrant's parent/legal guardian if any Entrant is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner (or winner's parent/legal guardian if any winner is deemed a minor in the state/province or country of his/her residence) agrees to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, in fact or in law relating to the Prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness and biographical information for marketing and publicity purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the above. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Giveaway in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. Potential winner may be required to show verifiable proof of identity. All federal and state laws apply.
- ODDS OF WINNING:The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- SEVERABILITY:If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
Sponsor: Ball and Buck 144B Newbury St. Boston, MA 02116