Our Annual Hunt Giveaway
Win Our Signature Pheasant Hunt For You And A Friend
Thanks for entering, stay tuned for upcoming contests by signing up for our email newsletter.
The Grand Prize
All expenses paid trip for two to one of New England’s most prestigious hunting preserves to shoot a morning of sporting clays and partake in a guided afternoon pheasant hunt with our C.E.O.
Runner Up Prize
Win the Ball and Buck Look complete with Hunter’s Shirt, Upland Jacket, Upland Hat, Duck Pants, and The Last Belt.
1. How to Enter: The Contest begins at 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 11/19/14 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on 1/1/2015. To enter, visit ballandbuck.com/huntgiveaway and submit your entry by typing your e-mail into the form and following @BallandBuck on Instagram. Limit one entry per person.
2. Random Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on January 2, 2015. Winners will be notified via email on or about the date set forth in the drawing.
4. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize: One (1) trip for two to Rhode Island for a two day, all expenses paid pheasant hunt. Includes food, lodging, and a professional guide for two nights and two days, plus round-trip airfare for two from a major airport within the continental US to Rhode Island, approximate value $2500. Runner up Prize: One (1) Upland Jacket ($598), one (1) Upland Hat ($48), one (1) 6 Point Duck Pant ($148), one (1) Hunter’s Shirt ($148), one (1) The Last Belt ($118), total value $1060.
5. Eligibility: Participant(s) must be a legal resident of the United States of America who is 18 years of age or older as of 01/01/2014. Participants must also be subscribed to our email newsletter and following the company Instagram account at time of drawing.
6. General Rules: Prize cannot be rescheduled, postponed, transferred or redeemed for cash. Ball and Buck reserves the right to cancel or modify the Giveaway if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Giveaway or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Giveaway as determined by Sponsors/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in the Official Rules. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants, by participating in this Giveaway, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless Ball and Buck, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, licensors, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death, and /or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any end good obtained with the prizes or their participation in this Giveaway, or any prize-related activity. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winners agree that Ball and Buck and its related and affiliated companies may use the winner’s name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes and grants Ball and Buck any and all rights to said use without further notice and/or compensation except where prohibited by law.
7. Personal Information: The personal information you provide will be entered into our mailing list and will be used to administer this Giveaway and to notify the winners. It will not be shared with any third parties.