Wear it in the field, to the game, or to the beach — a salt stained brim never looked so right.
Ball and Buck asked James Fox to be the inaugural style blogger in our Collaboration Series, and his product design was simple: a Made in USA five panel hat. The hat they used to make. All the proceeds from the sales of this hat are donated to "The Friends of the Somerville Public Library.
The crown, mesh back, double panel canvas front, and gold rope stitching all pay homage to seed company hats of old. To give the final product some farmhand chic he lined the visor with Ball and Buck Original 8oz Duck Camo.
- 10engines Collaboration
- One Size Fits All
- Double Canvas Front Panel
- Made In Dallas, TX
- 8oz Original Ball and Buck Camo Lined Brim
- Ball and Buck
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Est. 2008
About James Fox
- James Fox is behind the Vermont infused blog 10engines, and has been pointing out the finer things in food, family, fashion (and cocktails) since apple pie met cheddar cheese…
- "The Friends of the Somerville Public Library is a not-for-profit organization that helps the library and its branches to provide programs, services and materials not covered by the library's normal operating budget. It is 100% staffed by volunteers. The Friends provide funds for the popular Museum Passes program, license fees for movie screenings, co-sponsor Somerville Reads, and more so the Library can offer a variety of children's, young adult, and adult programs which range from puppet shows to poetry readings. You may know that the services of libraries are more heavily used than ever before, but libraries are also many things to many people; havens, community contact points, job centers, and classrooms. The essence of a library has become multi-faceted and I am excited to promote that."
- —James Fox, President, Friends of the Somerville Public Library