BALL AND BUCK POLICIES
Thank you for shopping with us. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the policies set forth herein. These policies apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
We accept all major brands of credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
For orders within the United States, we offer FREE Flat Rate Value shipping on all orders over $150 going to the lower 48 states. Other orders will be subject to shipping charges at the time of purchase which may vary. Additional shipping upgrades can be made at time of purchase, calculated by the size, weight, and destination of your package. Transit times for each method can be found in the chart below.
• Flat Rate Value – Typical transit time ranges between 3-10 business days.
• Standard Shipping – Typical transit time ranges between 2-5 business days.
• Two-Day Shipping – Guaranteed within 2 business days of shipment.
• One-Day Shipping – Guaranteed within 1 business day of shipment.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
For international orders outside of the United States, we offer shipping worldwide for packages up to 70 lbs (some exceptions apply). Shipping costs vary. We utilize a mix of reliable carriers to ensure your order is delivered in a secure manner within the estimated timeframe. After the order is placed, the system automatically selects the most efficient shipping method based on destination, size, and weight. Transit time(s) for international orders is listed below:
• Standard International Shipping – Typically takes 5-7 business days. Customs or any other regulatory agency clearances may result in shipping delays.
Please check local rules and regulations regarding all customs/brokerage fees, duties, taxes and restrictions imposed on goods imported into the country of destination. All customs/brokerage fees, duties, taxes, and any other shipping related fees imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. All costs incurred as the result of a refused delivery are the responsibility of the customer.
Although international orders may be returned pursuant to our Return Policy, we cannot refund international shipping charges. The customer is responsible for all international shipping charges, including shipping charges for any returns.
All items listed for sale on our website are in-stock and ready to ship within one (1) business days of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product page. Orders placed after business hours will process the next business day.
We understand that you might change your mind and need to cancel your order after purchase. The quickest way to cancel an order is to call us at 888-808-4680, Monday through Friday from 8am-3pm MST. We can also be reached via email: email@example.com for all your order needs.
ONLINE ORDER RETURN POLICY
Our Products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of a Ball and Buck product, we will be happy to offer a return on unused merchandise within thirty (30) days of receipt (certain restrictions apply).
Partner Brands. Should a non-Ball and Buck product that we carry not meet your expectations, we offer a return on unused merchandise within fourteen (14) days of receipt (certain restrictions apply).
Processing Returns. If you need to process a return of unused merchandise, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-808-4680 to obtain an RMA number to include with your return package. The customer is responsible for all expenses related to return shipping. In the event there was an error on your order, we will assist in providing a prepaid return label for your merchandise to be returned.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Final Sale items will be specifically indicated as “Final Sale” on the product page. Items denoted as Final Sale at the time of purchase are not eligible for refund, return, or exchange.
We do not currently offer exchanges. Once you’ve returned your item, you can order a new item from our online store.
COLLABORATIONS AND THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our website may offer collaborations with other brands and therefore certain products available via our website may include products from third parties. All of such products will be the sole responsibility of the third-party manufacturer(s) and not Ball and Buck.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with Ball and Buck. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Sales tax, if any, is charged based on the applicable state and local sales tax regulations and rates. We withhold sales tax as required by law; these laws are subject to change. In addition, we reserve the right to change this policy as needed.
We are not responsible for any claims relating to infringement by the product of third-party intellectual property rights.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THE RESULTS THAT YOU MAY ACHIEVE UTILIZING SUCH PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARICULAR PURPOSE (TO EXTENT APPLICABLE) WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPLACING DEFECTIVE GOODS. PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE CALIFORNIA SONG-BEVERLY CONSUMER WARRANTY ACT, THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.”
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to your purchase of any product from us shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules. Venue for any arbitration, or any legal dispute, shall lie only in the State of Delaware and in no other venue or forum. The laws of the State of Delaware shall apply to all transactions.
We respect consumer privacy and work to safeguard your personal information, while complying with all United States Federal and State laws and regulations. We are dedicated to providing you with the superior customer experience that you know and expect from us. We view your privacy as an important component of your customer experience and ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner.
We protect your privacy. We share only that data required in the ordinary course of business, including information necessary for validation of credit transactions, verification of identity, shipping and billing addresses, tracking orders and visitors, obtainment of payment, marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your customer experience, and other data as described in this Policy.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Any such linked websites may contain their own privacy policies or statements and those third parties, and not Ball and Buck, are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices.
What Personal Information do you Collect?
If you visit our website and browse or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
• The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct internet traffic to you and generate data used in management of the website;
• The type of browser and operating system you used;
• The date and time you visited the website;
• If you placed an item in your shopping cart, but took no further action with it.
The information that we automatically collect or store is used to improve our content and web services to help us to understand how people are using our website. This information does not identify you personally and is gathered for website statistics used to analyze and manage our website.
If you choose to purchase an item from us or provide us with your personal information (information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household) through live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other means, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of your personal information. This information allows us to provide you with customer experiences tailored to your needs. Any private information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be shared or sold with another entity except under the specific conditions and circumstances provided in this policy.
In order to conduct and complete our internet retail business in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and to best serve you, we may request or retain the following information:
• Your Name
• Bill-To and Ship-To Information
• Contact Information, including Email Address and Telephone Number
• Financial and Credit Information, as needed
• Order Information
• Information Specific to Individual Customers
• Export Compliance and Domestic Compliance Certifications
• End Use, End User, Country of Ultimate Destination Information
• Any Information Required by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce for Export Licensing
• Identifications or Employment details, as needed to verify law enforcement, military or professional status
• Internet Protocol Address
• Your browsing, search, order, or purchase history
• Your birthdate
We use this information for the following commercial purposes:
• To create and manage your account with us;
• Verification of your identity;
• To ship product(s) to you and track those shipments;
• For communication with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs;
• To provide goods and services to you;
• To customize and/or personalize your viewing and content consumption experience;
• For notification of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
• To improve our services;
• For technical support for you;
• To comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning your use of our website and purchase of the product(s) from our company.
Do You Sell Personal Information?
No, we do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Under the following circumstances, and as permitted by law, we may be required to share your personal information:
• We provide information as needed to satisfy any legal obligations, including responding to any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. We reserve the right to share your personal information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
• We share information as may be required to further law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity and to assist in taking action against illegal activity.
• We share information, as permitted by law, to preserve our reputation and integrity, to prevent any harm to rights or property of our customers or our company and to address any issues arising out of or related to fraud.
• If we are acquired by or merge with any other company or entity, your personal information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or successors.
• We may share information to address security, technical or customer service issues or enforce any policies or terms and conditions of our websites or transactions.
• We may provide your information to our trusted suppliers or service providers who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements or assist with our business operations. Such companies may support our effective and innovative marketing techniques or aid in services necessary for fulfillment or completion of orders. These service providers have agreed not to retain, use, or disclose your information for any purpose other than the specific purpose of performing the services specified in their agreement with our company.
• We may share information as needed for the processing, shipping, tracking and fulfillment of any orders, as well as to collect fees and resolve any payment issues.
• We may use personal information to provide you with important marketing or promotional notices and to improve our marketing efforts or website design.
Do you Maintain a Database?
We maintain a private customer database for our own company use and marketing efforts.
How do I Consent to Your Policies?
By doing business with us, you give consent to the implementation of the policies set forth herein. By denying access to any required personal information for the completion or verification of a transaction, participation in live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other information required to communicate with us, you surrender the ability to transact with us.
How do you Protect Credit Data?
We reserve the right to exchange individual credit data and credit experience as any other company or organization may do in the ordinary course of business. Exchanging information may be necessary for payment processing, verification purposes, and fraud prevention, etc. This policy protects the order process, promotes individual responsibility and protects consumers. We take necessary measures to ensure your credit data is secure and only shared with authorized persons or entities.
Is your Ordering Process Secure?
We ensure the safe transmission of your personal information during the ordering process. We make certain that our ordering process is up-to-date, secure, and capable of protecting your personal information.
What if I live in a State with a Right to Opt Out?
We do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. Therefore, there is no need for an Opt Out function under applicable state laws.
We do, however, provide you with the opportunity to satisfy your Right to Know and Right to Delete the personal information collected, used and stored by us. Simply email us at email@example.com requesting that your personal information be provided or deleted. We will not discriminate against you in any way for making a request or exercising any applicable right.
What if I live in a state with a Right to Know?
If you live in a state where you have a Right to Know you may request personal information that we maintain that is specific to you. Simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
What if I Live in a State with a Right to Delete?
If you live in a state with a Right to Delete, you may have a right to request a deletion of your personal information. Simply email your request to email@example.com requesting that your personal information be deleted. We will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
Under certain circumstances we will not be able to comply with your request to delete your personal information immediately, or at all, for the following reasons:
• It is not a qualified request because there is no applicable law or regulation requiring or allowing for the deletion of the information that you have provided;
• We need to maintain the information in order to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
• We must maintain the information to provide a good or service you requested;
• The information is necessary for our ongoing business relationship with you;
• The information is needed for us to otherwise perform the agreement between our company and you;
• We must retain the information to satisfy a legal or regulatory obligation;
• We require the information to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
• We need the information to prosecute those responsible for unlawful activity or to otherwise respond to legal claims, actions or activities;
• We must maintain the information in order to debug and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; or
• We solely use the information internally for lawful and compatible purposes within the business relationship and context for which you provided it to us.
Do you Collect or Sell Personal Information of Children?
We do not knowingly sell products to children or collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years old. To the extent personal information about a minor is provided by a parent or guardian, we do not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, that personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Is any Information Provided Automatically?
When you visit us, we may receive information about your visit automatically through data collection tools and methodologies used in the ordinary course of business. These tools enhance the quality of our service and provide you with a user-friendly experience. Please refer to the "What Personal Information Do You Collect" for further information regarding information that we automatically collect.
What if I am referred to another Site or Service?
We may provide links to sites or services outside of our site for your reference or use. We may not have any affiliation with these sites or services, and you should review the privacy policies associated with these sites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of external sites.
Is this Policy Subject to Change?
We updated this policy on 9/22/2022.
The U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security and the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the "Customer") read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation, or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Ball and Buck will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products. An accurate Automated Export System (AES) filing must be made, whether or not the exportation requires a license.
If you wish to purchase an item for ultimate shipment or use outside of the United States, please indicate this fact in your order. Depending on the value of the order, specific item(s), end user, country of ultimate destination and end use, Ball and Buck may be required to apply for an export license with the appropriate U.S. government agency.
Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the item(s) on this website may be subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Ball and Buck to export such items, unless Ball and Buck is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Ball and Buck without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization.
Important Export Restrictions Warning!
(1) Export of some Ball and Buck products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of Ball and Buck products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from Ball and Buck, the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Telephone: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Office of Foreign Assets Controls
Telephone: (202) 622-2480
Ball and Buck works exclusively with PBE Commerce, 695 West, 1700 South, Building 12, Logan, Utah 84321 for direct sales via this website.