The legendary Double Monk by Allen Edmonds is not only one of the most beautiful shoes ever made, crafted and cured on the Wisconsin banks of Lake Michigan, it is the most versatile. Double Monks may look as strict and disciplined as church dress shoes at first glance, but they age like a baseball glove, wrapping your feet in molded leather that demand everyday use. So do these kicks a favor and beat 'em to hell.
This is an exclusive collaboration between Allen Edmonds and Ball and Buck. The Double Monks can not be purchased new anywhere else, so snag a pair now.
- Ball and Buck Branded Footbed
- Premium Calfskin Leather Upper
- Single Oak Leather Sole
- Blaze Orange Leather Lining and Welt Stitching
- 360 degree Goodyear Welted Construction
- Available in Brown Calf, Black Calf, and Wheat Suede
- Eligible for the Full Recrafting Service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Made in Wisconsin
- Only Available at Ball and Buck