Inquire below and our team will contact you directly.
Angler = $6,850
Non-Angler = $3,900
- Pira Lodge - Argentina
- Golden Dorado Fly Fishing
- 6 Nights - 5 Days Fishing
- Season: December through April
- Capacity: 10 Anglers, 13 Total Guests
- Additional Fees: License ($150), Airport Transfers (Based on Group Size)
- Includes Sales Tax & Credit Card Fees, Excludes Gratuities
Join us for an unforgettable fishing adventure at Pira Lodge. Experience the perfect balance of luxury and nature as we cast our lines in the pursuit of coveted game fish such as golden dorado, sea-run brown trout, and more amidst the stunning landscape of Corrientes, Argentina.
Whether we’re casting a line or letting the dry fly drift as we take in the scenic Ibera Marshland, we’ll enjoy world-class guiding teams on the water. Nervous Waters lodges boast dedicated management teams who have spent decades perfecting their craft to ensure an unparalleled experience. International artisan chefs prepare exquisite dishes from classic to avant-garde, and meals are paired with the best wines Argentina has to offer.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to create lasting memories in a setting that embodies authenticity, excitement, and serene beauty. Simply put, it's an angler’s paradise.
Example Daily Itinerary:
- 7:00 am Breakfast
- 8:00 am Depart for Morning Fishing
- 12:30 pm Lunch and Siesta
- 4:30 pm Depart for Afternoon Fishing
- 7:30 pm Cocktails and Appetizers
- 8:30 pm Dinner
Travel insurance is available at the time of booking as there is a strict no-cancellation, no-refund policy directly with the lodge. Travel insurance is recommended.