The Stormy Kromer story started in 1903 with a unique cap design. George “Stormy” Kromer, a semi-pro baseball player and railroad engineer, kept losing his hat on the train. He asked his wife, Ida, to sew an ear band on his favorite ball cap to keep his ears warm and the hat snug. It worked. A hundred and twenty years later the Stormy Kromer has become an iconic product--being worn by outdoors and celebrities alike.
For our special Stormy Kromer X Ball and Buck collaboration, we integrated our iconic Original Ball and Buck Camo material into the outer shell with a 10% nylon lining quilted with Lamilite® 100% polyester continuous filament fiber insulation for extra warmth. The special design of this hat allows the wearer to slide down an ear flap for added wind and weather protection.
- Original Ball and Buck Camo
- Ball and Buck Arthur Leather Patch
- 10% Nylon Lining Quilted with Lamilite® 100% Polyester Continuous Filament Fiber Insulation
- Six-Panel Crown Construction
- Pulldown Earband
- Cut and Sewn in the USA with Globally Sourced Materials
- Hand or Spot Clean Only
- Lifetime warranty
- Age Group:
- Original Camo