Our classic Field Pant in Original Camo is a combination of mid-weight 10 oz Duck Cotton and 7 oz TexWax sail cloth waxed cotton legs for full coverage brush protection. Crouch, crawl, hike, and hunt your best in these pants, they'll only get better with age.
- Straight Leg, Straight Through Hip and Thigh
- Sits Below the Waist
- Reinforced Cordura Nylon Seat
- Added Room in Leg for Comfort and Field Functionality
- 10oz Duck Cotton Fabric
- 7oz TexWax Sail Cloth Waxed Cotton Legs
- Water Resistant Calves & Front Thighs
- Original Camo Pocket Lining
- Reinforced Bar Tacks For Durability
- Signature Shotgun Shell Brass Hardware
- Blaze Zip Fly with Brass Hardware
- Additional Back Inseam for Custom Fit Tailoring
- 1" Bottom Hem
- Off Seam Pockets With Back Welt Pockets
- Hand-sewn in Boston, MA
- To remove soiling, sponge down with cold water.
- To dry, hang in dry place with sufficient air flow.
- Do not use soap, detergent, solvents or hot water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not store in a confined area when damp or wet.
- Do not expose to naked flame or artificial heat.
Sign in to leave a review
November 4th, 2022
So far so good
So far I have worn these in the field 5 times in the last couple weeks. These pants are the real deal. Great fit. Just the right amount of material to protect you with out being too heavy. Looking forward to getting my hands on the Active plus pants as well.