Our classic Field Pant is a combination of hardwearing 12.29 oz mil-spec canvas and 8.25 oz TexWax shelter tent waxed cotton legs for full coverage brush protection. Crouch, crawl, hike, and hunt your best in these pants, they'll only get better with age.
- Made of extremely durable 12.29oz military spec cotton canvas for years of heavy use
- Water and brush repellant panels on front and back reinforced with 8.25oz Shelter Wax to protect the most vulnerable areas
- Reinforced Bar Tacks and rivets at all stress points for extreme durability
- Permanent shank button at waist, won’t pop off like a button
- YKK solid brass zipper, the best on the market
- Snap closure side pockets for secure storage and to prevent seeds and brush from entering the pockets
- Functional back Pockets for storage
- Original Camo Pocket Lining
- Hand-sewn in Boston, MA USA
- Modern straight leg fit for function and style
- 2 Piece waist band with 2" of extra material for easy letting in or out of waist if weight fluctuates
- 1" additional material at bottom leg for easy lengthening and shortening
- To remove soiling, sponge down with cold water.
- To dry, hang in dry place with sufficient air flow.
- Do not use soap, detergent, solvents or hot water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not store in a confined area when damp or wet.
- Do not expose to naked flame or artificial heat.
Sign in to leave a review
Great experience with the Ball Buck crew at SEWE! Looking forward to break my field pants in and any years of use. Looking forward to this fall!
Extremely happy with this product. Great details and quality. Would recommend to anyone looking for a durable pair of field pants.
Excellent, prompt service and delivery. They fit fantastic.
Awesome…I ordered the wrong size and was promptly able to change it before shipping.
These pants did their job. For a season. At this price point I assumed I would get much more life out of them and that they were comparable to A Folsom product. The Seam ripped right through the bottom of the pants after about 120 trips in the field. I will most likely buy another pair because I work in the industry, and these pants hold up to heavy black brush. I would definitely recommend these pants for the weekend warrior, but they did not hold up for me after a season of day in day out use.