Our classic Field Pant is a combination of hardwearing 12.29 oz mil-spec canvas and 8.25 oz TexWax shelter tent waxed cotton legs for full coverage brush protection. Crouch, crawl, hike, and hunt your best in these pants, they'll only get better with age.
- Made of extremely durable 12.29oz military spec cotton canvas for years of heavy use
- Water and brush repellant panels on front and back reinforced with 8.25oz Shelter Wax to protect the most vulnerable areas
- Reinforced Bar Tacks and rivets at all stress points for extreme durability
- Permanent shank button at waist, won’t pop off like a button
- YKK solid brass zipper, the best on the market
- Snap closure side pockets for secure storage and to prevent seeds and brush from entering the pockets
- Functional back Pockets for storage
- Original Camo Pocket Lining
- Hand-sewn in Boston, MA USA
- Modern straight leg fit for function and style
- 2 Piece waist band with 2" of extra material for easy letting in or out of waist if weight fluctuates
- 1" additional material at bottom leg for easy lengthening and shortening
- To remove soiling, sponge down with cold water.
- To dry, hang in dry place with sufficient air flow.
- Do not use soap, detergent, solvents or hot water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not store in a confined area when damp or wet.
- Do not expose to naked flame or artificial heat.
Sign in to leave a review
Great. Perfect Antelope pants
Absolutely perfect for upland hunting or just about any other activity in the field. Great fit.
I didn’t receive in time to test in New England Woodcock covers, though I plan to run them through some turned orchards soon on grouse. Thick, thorny, laced with vines and branches—true test. I think they’ll do very well. Two small suggestions, but two that will yield great feedback from your customers. 1) suspender buttons—it’s tiresome hoisting heavy upland pants all day. 2) the option to order custom-hemmed (sure, charge for it). Higher cuffs that aren’t grabbing at your boots with each step make for a lot less work in the field, especially uphill. Just my two cents.
I've tried a few field pants from competitors but none of them held up like this one. I've taken these to hell and back and they've proved their worth time over time.
The Ball and Buck Field Pants are the best field pants I have worn to date, and I have worn a lot of them. I can walk through the thickest brush, briars and thorn bushes and not feel a thing. I have been hunting in the rain and through some very wet fields and they shed water as good as any water-proof pants. This is my second season in these and I put a fresh wax on them and they are like new. After my first hunt in them they were well broken in. The construction is high end quality all the way, and they look good too. Overall a great product that I expect to last for years to come.