American Made, Built with Purpose and Style
Designed for the avid fisherman and boater with style suitable for the boardroom. The Ball and Buck x Randolph Angler is an iconic Aviator sunglass style that features antique brass plating with a honey acetate sweat bar. Original designed for pilot, the frames' bayonet temples slide straight back for a tailored fit most recognizably worn inside of pilots helmets.
The Medium Yellow lenses enhance contrast in low light or overcast conditions making these frames optimal for river and stream fishing while highlighting the colors of your favorite brook trout.
- Antique brass finish
- Honey acetate sweat bar with matching bayonet temple tips
- Cigarette holder between brow bar and nose
- Optimal for river or stream fishing
- Adjustable Silicon Nose Pads for Customized Fit
- 55 mm High Definition Polycarbonate Lens
- 98-100% UV Protection
- Real leather case lined with Ball and Buck signature camo
- Lifetime-warranted Solder Joints
- Made in Randolph, MA
- Only Available at Ball and Buck
No reviews yet
Sign in to leave a review