American Made, Built with Purpose and Style
Designed for the avid fisherman and boater with style suitable for the boardroom. The Ball and Buck x Randolph Angler is an iconic Aviator sunglass style that features antique brass plating with a honey acetate sweat bar. Original designed for pilot, the frames' bayonet temples slide straight back for a tailed fit most recognizably worn inside of pilots helmets.
The Tan Polarized lenses increase contrast while reducing eye fatigue in bright conditions.
- Antique brass finish
- Honey acetate sweat bar with matching bayonet temple tips
- Cigarette holder between brow bar and nose
- Polarized to cut through water ripples
- Adjustable Silicon Nose Pads for Customized Fit
- 55 mm High Definition Polycarbonate Lens
- 98-100% UV Protection
- Real leather case lined with Ball and Buck original camo
- Lifetime-warranted Solder Joints
- Made in Randolph, MA
- Only Available at Ball and Buck