The Upland Vest is the warmer climate cousin to our iconic Upland Jacket that perfectly embodies our brand manifesto: timeless design, American made, and meticulously crafted with the world’s best materials. A vest like this is perfect for all types of bird hunting where you don’t need, or don’t want, the extra warmth and weather protection of the sleeved Upland Jacket. Equally comfortable in the field, at the country club, office, and for a night on the town, this is a wardrobe staple that is extremely versatile and easy to wear.
This vest is handcrafted in Chicago from 8.25 oz Shelter Tent waxed cotton for water repellency and lined in our 6oz Original Camo twill. It’s then fitted with solid brass hardware, a brass YKK #10 heavy duty zipper and hand warmer pockets lined in British moleskin. For use afield you’ll appreciate the integrated large rear game pocket that can be accessed from both sides. To keep your valuables or electronics safe and dry, we’ve incorporated a water resistant stash pocket with a YKK Auqagaurd zipper. Lastly it is fitted with double reinforced shooting shoulders for ambidextrous shooting and front draining shell pockets that are compatible with our Versa Shell Holders. It’s a feature rich heirloom grade, hand-me-down product that will only get better the more you wear it. If you are looking for the most feature-rich, highest quality waxed cotton vest in the world, look no further.
- 8.25 Oz Shelter Tent Waxed Cotton Shell
- 6oz Ball and Buck Original Camo Lining in Brushed Lightweight Cotton
- Antique Brass Hardware From Scovill
- #10 Antique Brass Heavy Duty Zipper From Ykk Usa
- Finest Quality Moleskin Hand Warmer Pockets
- Protect Your Valuables With Our Weather Shield Hidden Pocket
- Dual Side Access Game Pocket With Blaze Orange Water Repellent Liner Allows for Quick and Easy Access to Game.
- Double Shooting Shoulder to Accommodate Both Left and Right-handed Shooters
- Versa Shell Holder Compatible
- Made in Chicago, IL
- Guaranteed for Life Against Manufacturing Defects
- To Remove Soiling, Sponge Down With Cold Water
- To Dry, Hang in Dry Place with Sufficient Air Flow
- Do Not Use Soap, Detergent, Solvents or Hot Water
- Do Not Machine Wash
- Do Not Store in a Confined Area When Damp or Wet
- Do Not Expose to Naked Flame or Artificial Heat
- Age Group:
- Dark Oak