The Upland Jacket is our manifesto: Timeless design, American made, and meticulously crafted with quality materials. This jacket is handcrafted from 8.25 oz Shelter Tent waxed cotton for water repellency, fitted with brass hardware, moleskin lined hand warmer pockets, a detachable hood, and 11 wale corduroy collar giving a nod to antiquity and style. But don’t be fooled, it’s features like the double access game pocket, elbow to cuff forearm reinforcements and double front shell pockets that remind you this jacket is meant for driving pheasants.
- 8.25 oz Shelter Tent Waxed Cotton Shell
- 6oz Ball and Buck Original Camo Lining in Brushed Lightweight Cotton
- Antique Brass Hardware from Scovill
- #10 Antique Brass Heavy Duty Zipper from YKK USA
- Finest Quality 11 Wale Corduroy Collar
- Finest Quality Moleskin Hand Warmer Pockets
- Protect your valuables with our Weather Shield Hidden Pocket
- Double Side Access Game Pocket with Blaze Orange Water Repellent Liner allows for quick and easy access to game.
- Double Shooting Shoulder to accommodate both Left and Right-handed Shooters
- Adjustable Velcro Tab Cuffs allow for easy use of gloves with the garment
- Blaze Orange Water Repellant Cuff Lining for less than stellar conditions
- Elbow to Cuff Reinforced Patches
- Snap on Removable Hood comes standard
- Versa Shell Holder Compatible
- Made in Chicago, IL
- To remove soiling, sponge down with cold water.
- To dry, hang in dry place with sufficient air flow.
- Do not use soap, detergent, solvents or hot water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not store in a confined area when damp or wet.
- Do not expose to naked flame or artificial heat.
Sign in to leave a review
January 22nd, 2022
Dallas sci purchase
Guys at the show were great. Hope to get it out in the field soon fit feel is great.
December 9th, 2021
Dark Oak Upland jacket
Very high quality. No details left out on this jacket. Perfect for the field or to wear around town! Would recommend.
August 11th, 2021
Upland Jacket - Dark Oak
I recently purchased the Upland Dark Oak Jacket. Since it's still summer, I can't really give a complete review of it's functionality as a winter hunting/shooting jacket. Here's what I can say. I have two other similar looking Barber coats. I compared those with Ball and Buck's version. There's really no comparison other than the style. The Ball and Buck version is like the difference between a Chevy and a Lexus. (The B and B being the Lexus). The quality is unbelievable, from the small details to the overall jacket itself. It's multi-functional and I will use it for shooting and fishing. I will also wear it to work with a pair of Khaki pants and a dress shirt. It's a style that will last forever, and the weight alone tells you it's made well. I'll post another review after I have worn it during a cold, rainy, dreadful weather day in December duck hunting. It's not for the casual buyer. If you like nice stuff and can afford the price, it's a great jacket with a rugged but stylish look.