The Upland Jacket is our manifesto: Timeless design, American made, and meticulously crafted with quality materials. This jacket is handcrafted from 8.25 oz Shelter Tent waxed cotton for water repellency, fitted with brass hardware, moleskin lined hand warmer pockets, a detachable hood, and 11 wale corduroy collar giving a nod to antiquity and style. But don’t be fooled, it’s features like the double access game pocket, elbow to cuff forearm reinforcements and double front shell pockets that remind you this jacket is meant for driving pheasants.
- 8.25 oz Shelter Tent Waxed Cotton Shell
- 6oz Ball and Buck Original Camo Lining in Brushed Lightweight Cotton
- Antique Brass Hardware from Scovill
- #10 Antique Brass Heavy Duty Zipper from YKK USA
- Finest Quality 11 Wale Corduroy Collar
- Finest Quality Moleskin Hand Warmer Pockets
- Protect your valuables with our Weather Shield Hidden Pocket
- Double Side Access Game Pocket with Blaze Orange Water Repellent Liner allows for quick and easy access to game.
- Double Shooting Shoulder to accommodate both Left and Right-handed Shooters
- Adjustable Velcro Tab Cuffs allow for easy use of gloves with the garment
- Blaze Orange Water Repellant Cuff Lining for less than stellar conditions
- Elbow to Cuff Reinforced Patches
- Snap on Removable Hood comes standard
- Made in Chicago, IL
- Do Not Machine Wash or Dry Clean
- To Remove Soiling, Wipe Clean with Sponge and Cold Water
- Hang Dry
Sign in to leave a review
This Jacket is as good as it gets. Do yourself a favor and grab one of these.
my experience with Ball and Buck was excellent.