The Ball and Buck canoe begins with a platform of culminates 40 years of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Randy Pew from Merrimack designed this canoe for stability, ease of paddling and comfort. We took their best selling It handles equally well solo or tandem and is an excellent choice for the discriminating paddler. Whether fishing, running non-technical rivers, or just paddling around, this is the perfect canoe for any adventure.
The Ball and Buck Canoe:
- Limited Edition of 10 Canoes
- Exclusive Ball and Buck Signature Canvas Seat Covers
- Exclusive Ball and Buck Signature beige and olive paint job
- Exclusive Ball and Buck Logo details
- Exclusive full Walnut Canoe interior providing a naturally dark appearance
- Made in Winona, MN
- Length 14.5'
- Beam 35" - Depth 11.5" - Bow Height 20"
- Weight 50 lbs
- Capacity 625 lbs
- Total Cost $3,950.00
Each canoe is custom and made-to-order. Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for your canoe to be handcrafted. Upon placing your deposit we will contact you to arrange payment. Shipping costs vary from $200.00 - $600.00 based on location.
As a thank you to the first five customers of our collaboration canoe we will be gifting two complimentary Sanborn x Merrimack x Ball and Buck walnut paddles. Use code TWOPADDLES at checkout.
Crafted in the USA of the World's Best Materials